Sennen is a small village with the usual pub, church and shop, but the real gem is Sennen Cove, situated facing the Atlantic Ocean. The Cove still supports a small fishing fleet and pleasure angling boats. The beach itself is long and sandy and is extremely popular with families and surfers alike. There is a large car park adjacent to the beach which has a super beach cafe which serves, snacks, lunches and evening meals, with an outside terrace overlooking the cove.
There are a couple of pubs and shops and the Lifeboat Station. The coastal path to Land's End takes about half an hour and gives fantastic views from the cliff top.
- Visit the amazing Sennen Cove
- Enjoy the wonderful selection of delicious, fresh food prepared with local ingredients.
- Enjoy the enthralling history of the village.
- Enjoy the fantastic surfing at Sennen Cove.
One of our Sennen Cottages, The Byre
- Stunning views over fields and the sea.
- Enjoy the luxury furnishings and fittings.
- Driveway with parking for several cars.
- Short walk to pubs, cafes, beaches and Land's End.
- Surely one of the best Sennen holiday cottages!