About Our Marazion Cottages
Above Beach Cottages offers some of the best cottages in Marazion. Our beach cottages offer a scenic sea view of Mount's Bay and superb view of St. Michael's Mount from a luxury balcony.
Marazion lies to the east of Penzance and lies directly in front of St. Michael's Mount, which dominates the landscape in a pleasing fashion. The main high street meanders up the hill and has a range of shops, cafes and pubs. There are lots of crafts on display, including jewellery and paintings.
The long beach is shallow and a great place for a day's swimming and relaxing. Although be warned, the tide does race in at an alarming rate. At low tide there is a causeway which allows access to the Mount itself, but there is also a boat service. Adjacent to the seafront is a large open space perfect for picnicking or kite flying, and an enclosed children's play area.
On the outskirts of the village is the RSPB Marsh nature reserve - home to a variety of commonly viewed birds and some more unusual visitors.
- Fantastic safe golden sandy beach
- Enjoy the wonderful selection of delicious, fresh food prepared with local ingredients
- Enjoy the enthralling history of the village.
- Visit the iconic St Michaels Mount
Why Gwyns An Mor? , One of our largest Marazion Cottages.
- Stunning views of the harbour and further out to sea
- Enjoy the luxury furnishings and fittings
- Driveway with parking for several cars
- Short walk to pubs, cafes, beach & Mount
- Surely one of the best Marazion holiday cottages!